вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

baseball inspiring quote




Customer: canapos;t i use two of these coupons? they come in a two pack so you should be able to use two.
me: well, technically you canapos;t... And the second says apos;to pass along to a friendapos; - but i can split up your purchase so i can use two of them?
customer: why?
me: ... So u can use two coupons?
customer: oh... apos;kay.
me: -rings stuff through, puts in coupon #1- do you have a membership card as well?
customer: no.
me: -explains- would you be interested in getting one today?
customer: oh. No. But can i still save 10 today?
me: uh. No? you need to purchase the membership.
customer: HMPH.
me: ... So thatapos;ll be $39.43.
customer: you missed these.
me: oh. No. I didnapos;t, iapos;m ringing them in seperate so you can use two coupons?
customer: oh. Fine. -hands over visa-
me: -rings through and gets customer to sign- uhm... Sorry, but your signature has probably just changed over time but do you happen have a piece of photo id -shows customer receipt and card with RADICALLY DIFFERENT SIGNATURES-
customer: -leans over to rip card from hands- THIS IS RIDICULOUS. YOU CANapos;T TREAT ME LIKE THIS JUST BECAUSE I WAS ASKING QUESTIONS. -glances over at manager standing beside me- DO YOU TRAIN YOUR PEOPLE TO ACT THIS WAY? I DONapos;T APPRECIATE THIS AT ALL. -managerapos;s face is pure WTF UH...-
me: iapos;m really really sorry, miss, its just policy. And--
customer: SAVE IT. -sneer- ... WHY DIDNapos;T YOU BAG THESE YET?
me: ...............BECAUSE Iapos;M RINGING THEM THROUGH SEPERATE SO YOU CAN USE TWO COUPONS. DDDD8
baseball inspiring quote, baseball inspire, baseball inspirational story, baseball inspirational quotes.



Комментариев нет: