пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

beautiful by clarkson disaster kelly lyric




All day I had, still have, a knot in my stomach preventing me from eating at any point.
Despite my desperate efforts I was continuously shot down, and not replied to. Did I mention I was at work?
Yes well. I was. Everyone I was working with knew I was choked at being ignored, and I made it well known.
All day I was getting supportive texts from my loves; Keifer, Jimmy, and Michelle. Sort off egging me on.
Finally Keifer ended one with, "Donapos;t be so down, letapos;s go out. You need to be happy." We decided
to go to a movie. Now I was under the impression that itapos;d be straight away after my work. So we set up a place
to meet. I got there, grabbed some popcorn and some root beer, and took my seat.
Well needless to say he didnapos;t realize it would be straight away, and he couldnapos;t make it in time. Instead of staying and
getting my moneys worth, thoroughly down-heartened, I left. In the pouring rain I left the theatre with my
popcorn and pop before the movie started. I threw my pop across the parking lot. Kept walking to the
sopping bus stop, and dumped out all my pop corn.
I sat on the bus $30.00 poorer, and being oggled by perverted boys. At Surrey Central I awaited my ride in the rain
under a large tree whos leaves only magnified all the drops falling onto me. I didnapos;t pick up my phone, because
no, they wouldnapos;t answer if I had called anyways. I went home soaked to the bone, miserable, and really
believing that heapos;d call. Ah, wrong again love. What an ending.
beautiful by clarkson disaster kelly lyric, beautiful by clarkson disaster kelly, beautiful by christina lyrics, beautiful by christina lyric.



Комментариев нет: